PDA

View Full Version : TROPE - Character design WIP

JaneMag
06-04-2010, 01:56 PM
This is a character design I'm working on for my final project of my illustration education.
He is a young tropical island-boy, who has his place in society as a fruit gatherer.

I'm trying to clothe him suitably for a warm and humid climate, and remember that he needs clothes that are easy to move around with. Please note that his belly doesn't show, although it might look like it - the front of the tunic is covered with a broad, white stripe.

I plan on swapping the sandals with something more creative, like lightweight boots with claws (for climbing in trees), in a fantasy styled way. We'll see.

Any comments so far, and suggestions on how I can improve this? I will need to have it finished by Monday, hopefully already tomorrow.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/JaneM/trope22.jpg?t=1275664151

TanksaLegend
06-20-2010, 11:17 PM
He looks good, matches your description perfectly. He kind of reminds me of "Bam-Bam" though lol

JaneMag
06-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Thank you Tanksa. :) He is finished now.
And oh! You are right! He does look like Bam-Bam. :P

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2010, 09:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.