PDA

View Full Version : How to post work at "Still Images" section.

aamet
06-02-2010, 08:37 PM
When i click on "submit image from gallery" to post a work i did in Art Gallery - 3DStills , it sends me to the manage portfolio page.
There i enter the necessary data and images and upload.
I can see the images at the bottom of the page, but they do not show up as a post in 3D stills section.
This happened to me before and could not figure out why, had to post in WIP section to get c&c.
The renders are mine, and they are finished, not like the ones mentioned in F.A.Q.,
Did received a mail that i have uploaded pics in gallery and did not received mail about my renders not getting accepted.

Why is it that hard to post a message, start a thread i do not get it, i guess i am missing something huge in the line :(

Kirt
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
When you're submitting your image, do you not see this ...

http://portfolio.cgsociety.org/cgjobs/images/buttons/submit_to_cgt_btn_n.jpg

aamet
06-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Yes i have seen and read that before posting.
Besides it being "unclickable" the only part that i did not qualified yet, is the waiting period of 48 hours.
Which, in my previous attempt, although i have waited for months nothing happened.
That is why i am asking if i am doing something wrong!
Thanks for the reply tho.

Kirt
06-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Ah, looks like someone is making changes to the submission form. At the bottom you'll see this in an orange box ... Check this option to state that you have read and understand the submission rules and you wish to submit your image for inclusion in the CGTalk galleries and consideration for a CGChoice award.
* NOTE - Your image will be added to your portfolio immediately and you will be advised of your gallery request via email. If that check box is not selected, then the image is not submitted to the CGTalk galleries.

CGAHMED
06-03-2010, 11:52 AM
hi
i try to submit my gallary and i click in the check box but i didnt find my gallary ,and there are no E-mail which explain for me the problem
could you help please.

aamet
06-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Ah, looks like someone is making changes to the submission form. At the bottom you'll see this in an orange box ... If that check box is not selected, then the image is not submitted to the CGTalk galleries.

I tried again and again to no avail, the check box is "checked" the thumbnail is 80x80 15kb, there are no warnings or messages at the top, however, at the bottom of the page, next to status, it says "image not submitted to cg talk galleries", btw, i can see them in my portfolio.

What am i doing wrong now?
Thanx

CGAHMED
06-05-2010, 11:35 AM
please see below link its helpful

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=79&t=886530 (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=79&t=886530)

maybe you must delete the treat again and make it latter.

just try

thanks

aamet
06-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Sorry about bothering, but i did everything that says in the help and FAQ and still no luck.
Go to CGTalk - 3D Stills
Click on "submit image from CG portfolio"
From there; Upload image, thumbnail, enter necessary info, select category, programs used,
CHECK the box that says "Check this option to state that .......CGTalk galleries and consideration for a CGChoice award."
And click "Submit image".
Wait for 48+ hours, nothing happens.
I can see them in portfolio and when i click on "nickname, welcome back" at top right of the page, i can see the links of threads i have posts and my submitted image threads.
However when i click on them i get such a warning:
"Nickname, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2: If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
What i may be doing wrong?

Thanx.

aamet
06-08-2010, 09:15 AM
No one having the same problem?

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2010, 09:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.