PDA

View Full Version : Rigging in Maya 1 ( is it downloadable only )

Sapphire
05-31-2010, 06:48 PM
Dear all,

about Rigging in Maya 1, is it only downloadable materials or there is also talking to the mentor.

Thanks all.

MrConterno
06-02-2010, 05:52 PM
might want to add more information

Sapphire
06-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Hi,

I mean, do we download the tutorial and we learn from it or there are assignments come with the tutorials we should do it and then we send it to website and then the teacher correct our mistakes and is there communication between the student and the teacher.

Sapphire
06-05-2010, 06:10 PM
:(

up up up.

grantmoore3d
06-05-2010, 07:24 PM
If you are talking about the CGWorkship, then what they usually do is offer video materials along with some written content. You get an assignment and you post it on your own thread. The instructor is there to answer any questions you might have, and to help you achieve whatever it is you want.

So Yes, you get to speak with the instructor through a private forum.

Sapphire
06-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Yes sir, I am talking about cgworkshop. Thank you very much sir.

KrzysztofFus
06-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Hey, I had a class with Todd Widup before. He gives excellent video lessons but also he gives you ALL of his contact info and he provides extra free lessons on topics you'd wish he could cover. Very good teacher, I hope to oneday work under him.

Thats what she said...

Sapphire
06-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Thank you very much.

You know some teachers are using some softwares which we are not allowed to download from our contry that why I was asking.

In this case, we can download the videos and if there is anything we can ask in the forum.That what I want really.

leigh
06-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey, I had a class with Todd Widup before. He gives excellent video lessons but also he gives you ALL of his contact info and he provides extra free lessons on topics you'd wish he could cover. Very good teacher, I hope to oneday work under him.

Aaah. I miss the days when I used to work with Todd and repeatedly kick his ass at pool.

Sapphire, you know you can always contact CGWorkshops directly to answer any questions you have about the course.

CGTalk Moderation
06-10-2010, 04:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.