PDA

View Full Version : My first FLASH art!

LiveFlash
09-16-2003, 10:25 PM
Here is an image I created today using Flash. It's the first time I've tried to actually draw in Flash.

It took me an hour to make and the darn nose took the longest time to draw, I think thats why I'm most happy with that nose!

http://www.liveflash.co.uk/art/liveflash/badass.jpg
What do you think guys?

LiveFlash
09-18-2003, 11:57 PM
No comments? :shrug:

I guess it sucks that bad huh? :blush:

Michael Chen
09-19-2003, 12:10 AM
That's pretty amazing for a drawing in FLASH :eek:

Are you going to animate him?

LiveFlash
09-19-2003, 12:42 PM
I've been using Flash for years, but never actually drew anytyhing from scratch. It's actually pretty easy (with a Wacom ofcourse)! :applause:

The tools that Flash provides are all you really need to draw Art like the one I made.. and MUCH better. I only used, the brush, eraser and gradient tools for this for this! :)

I've been animating for a while, but nothing as muvh as character animation, so i'm just going to practice drawing a bit more before I attempt that. :love:

LiveFlash
10-19-2003, 12:00 PM
I've made a few more if you ppl wanna see :)

Ian Jones
10-19-2003, 03:29 PM
Sure thing... post away. Good job on the nose btw. That must be the thinnest line you can possibly draw.

jrwells
10-21-2003, 06:11 AM
The guy looks sweet, but the title turns me off. It looks like something you just threw up to try to make it cool, but I think it failed. Try playing with the font to make it fit the picture a bit better, or delete it completely, imo.

proximity
10-21-2003, 11:23 AM
wow thats really cool. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.