PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Rendering Baked Dynamics Please...

Rockyourazz
05-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Hi there,

I hope someone can please help me out... I have made a wall explode with dynamics and baked it into keyframes... When I render it in the render view all seems fine... But when I batch render it - the original wall is still in there behind the exploding parts in it's original full form as if it hasn't been hidden... I used MAYA shatter and they ARE hidden both in the RenderView and in the Playblast..... Why is this happening? And how do I get it fixed?

I thank you in advance for any reply...

p.s.
I have only recently started learning MAYA so if there is an obvious explanation to this - I'm sorry for my ignorance :)

p.s.#2
I have 2 JPG's showing the problem but I don't know how to upload pictures here...

UPDATE:

I have just found the problem and the administrator can delete this post..... I shouldn't have baked certain channels... and I did :) My bad... Sorry for the ignorance...

CGTalk Moderation
05-28-2010, 07:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.