PDA

View Full Version : Car Sound download

Helix88
05-23-2010, 08:44 PM
Heya there, i am at the moment rendering a short scene with a Porsche Carrera GT, and i was wondering if someone of you have a goldnugget hidden away somewhere, where i could get Engine sounds for this car?

//regards

Reysal
06-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I found an interesting website (even if it's in french) : http://www.sound-fishing.net/bruitages_voiture-serie.html
There's also some nice sound effects on Pond5.com. I'm sorry there are no free ways to get sound fx, except downloading a video on youtube and extracting the sound...

thundering1
06-22-2010, 02:20 AM
If all else fails, I don't think it would be out of the question to go to a local dealer and ask them to start one up. Worst thing they could say is "no" - but don't underestimate how much people get a kick out of helping with a movie - even an animated one.

Good luck-

-Lew

Helix88
06-22-2010, 02:23 AM
Dudes that actually some pretty good idea :D, thank you so much! am going to take a trip tomorrow!

CGTalk Moderation
06-22-2010, 02:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.