PDA

View Full Version : Boujou Nodal Pan Workflow tutorial

Myzlo
05-22-2010, 06:48 AM
Hey folks.

I made this tutorial for some people that needed it. If you have any comments or critiques feel free to post. Basically anything that will help me create some stronger tutorials in the future.

http://vimeo.com/11165248

Reysal
06-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Thank you, awesome tutorial. I just have a question : I have problems importing what I think is HD footage (format is something like m2ts) directly to Boujou, the track points stay on the first frame and then they don't move. Is that normal ? It doesn't really matter because I convert my footage before anyways, but thanks.

Myzlo
06-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I have the same format coming straight from my camera as well. You can convert them to a production format with the right converter. The adobe media converter has worked well, but in the past I've used something simply called "HD video converter" and its done me well for a free piece of software.

For Boujou, I like to just have an image sequence. I find Boujou lags and crashes far less when it is just reading image sequences rather then video files. Try that and see if it responds smoother for you.

Reysal
06-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Thank you Myzlo ! It does work better with image sequences ! Thank you so much ! :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
06-16-2010, 04:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.