PDA

View Full Version : Littlebigplanet 2

fantome
05-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi,

I'm doing a little bit of shameless self-promotion here, but our trailer has come out.
So I can show poeple what I have been up to for the past 3 years. ( I've also worked on LBP1)
I did most of the props, materials/textures and decorations.

here is the link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0T5l24JL0

Anyway enjoy

Wozner
05-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Amazing work! You did the great job! I wish I could work for PS3 platform :(

fantome
05-31-2010, 03:02 AM
I did the material/textures, most of the props and decorations. We have a small team of artist (6 ppl).

I'll actualy post a job offer next week, coz we are looking for another artist to join the team and help us finishin the game.

Yorgo12345
05-31-2010, 03:02 AM
yeah, that looks great!

what were your responsibilities on this project?

looks like a lot of work

fktt
05-31-2010, 07:10 PM
Awesomeness buttered with even more awesomeness! :bowdown:
One question though, why's this in wip?

definitely looks like finished work to me! ;) :thumbsup:

fantome
06-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Thx for the comments guys ;)
If you think that look finished then you will be surprise with what you'll see in the next few months ;)

Wozner
06-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Well, that would be great if you can give me some piece of work, I could make some props or something else.

fantome
06-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Or you could apply and land a job working with us ;)

Media molecule

Name of Position:
Senior artist

Languages:
english

Relocation:
In house

Start date:
Soon

Job description and responsibilities:
We make all of our own technology and tools, with one single focus...... making a great game! Were after exceptionally talented Artists who have the ability and passion to produce high quality, extraordinary art.
We are a small, friendly team who encourage all of our staff to contribute wherever they can to make a positive difference to the game. As such you will be expected to be self-motivate and confident working within this type of environment.

Experienced Artist:
The main focus of the Art team is to produce a fun game . . . .which is awesome to look at! This is a unique opportunity to be an integral member of an efficient games team; where the artwork really makes a statement.

We are seeking experienced, passionate, technically proficient artists who understand the need for great attention to detail, and produce the best quality game assets for next gen titles.

As well as asset creation the successful candidate will be working with other team members to find solutions to related technical issues.

We are a small studio who wants to retain our ‘family’ vibe, so we are looking for people who are willing to run with it and are able to bring a variety of skills to the team in addition to their area of speciality.

Requirements:

Show reel demonstrating how great you really are!
Proven ability to produce top notch work as an experienced artist (or equivalent role), on at least two shipped preferably console games
A strong technical background using 3dsMax, Photoshop skills, After Effects
A strong understanding of advanced modelling and texturing techniques and their applications to games.
Proficient in traditional art
Knowledge and understanding of the history/trends of art and design
Strong team player
Strong communicator
In return for all of the above you’ll receive a great package which includes; a competitive salary, talent management scheme, bonus scheme, ownership as part of a small, integrated team, being a name and not a number, yummy fruit and the odd glass of champagne!

To apply for this position please submit your CV, along with relevant work examples to: jobs@mediamolecule.com or visit our website at www.mediamolecule.com (http://www.mediamolecule.com/)

Wozner
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Oh, that is so bad... My old buddy crashed while I were rendering a sequence of images, all my works were crushed. Maybe you can give some task and I will show you all skills that I have.

fantome
06-12-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm sorry but you have to have a strong portfolio to be even considered.

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2010, 02:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.