PDA

View Full Version : Noise Problem in Maya 2011

TANKQ
05-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Hi all...i need help to solve my current problem. every time i render my scene, i always have this problem that's noises on my materials (mia_material_x). sometimes it's fine...this also happened when i render mirror using mia_material_x even i have adjusted the reflectivity to 0.6, Glossiness to 1 and the sample is locked. it's still noises.
That's really confuse me even i've increased the number of SAMPLE on my materials, portal light sample or even AO sample to 64...nothing's changed. Do anyone here also had a same problem with me in Maya 2011? this also ever happened in Maya 2010 too. Thanks for you reply.

Galakgorr
05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
so you're using a portal light? what are your area light high shadow samples? if they're lower than 32 try raising them. also what are your AA settings? high/low and contrast threshold? and what are your FG settings?

CGTalk Moderation
05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.