PDA

View Full Version : file sequence to avi....

Mattrne
09-15-2003, 09:34 AM
I'm not 100% sure where is the best place to put this question, so apologies if it's in the wrong place!

I've been using my pc at work to do a load of rendered animations in my spare time, which I render as maya iff files. I can pretty easily convert these into a different format if the need arises....

But onto the question - I need to get my hands on a program which will allow me to convert these file sequences into an avi. Unfortunately, I don't have any budget for this as its all my own stuff rather than work related, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any programs which will allow me to convert file sequences like this, but which are preferably free (or at least very cheap!).

Cheers,

Matt.

tropistic
09-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Virtual Dub can do it - only with tga's and bmp's though. But you can add sound too, and mess around with compression to your heart's content.

http://www.virtualdub.org/

Jay

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.