PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Dynamica ?

Apollux
09-15-2003, 04:32 AM
Does anybody knows what is going on with the Dynamica team? did they released the final version?

For those that doesn't know/remember, Dynamica is a suit of Python scripts to complement the particles system already built on Blender... last time I knew from them Dynamica contained wind simulation, solid particles and cloth simulation... The more basic features (like wind) are for free and the more advanced (cloth simulation) are for sale.

Apollux
09-16-2003, 04:47 AM
I found the anwser myself

http://www.centralsource.com/blender/dynamica/

Modron
09-25-2003, 12:43 AM
Just checked out that link,...had never heard of Dynamica before. wow! The frag effect is something else. And the one that looks like a fountain,...nice! They all look super cool, actually.

RISKBREAKER
09-26-2003, 11:42 AM
sadly some of the best features arent in the p. release like cloth dynamics. maybe blender league (or t.....oops....shhh!) or ex-blender league will pick it up sometime when after a couple of more solid release of blender (maybe in 2.4 or 2.5 hopefully).

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.