PDA

View Full Version : problem with animation with a bend

JuliaBueno
05-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Hi everyone,

My english is bad but I'll try to be clear. My problem is : I have a little character to animate with Maya and I put a bend on it. I put the bend in my character group in the outliner because I wanted it follow the translate of my character. But now, I would like to scale for exemple the eye of my character and I can't because the pivot point of my eye is the bend pivot point (or just in the middle of nowhere)
What am I doing wrong ? The worst thing is I did the exact same thing in an empty scene with the same character and a basic bend animation and I haven't this problem!

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Darksuit
05-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Attaching a Screen shot or the problem happening or the file itself will go a long way in helping us help you solve the issue. Otherwise we are just guessing at what the problem may or may not be. And we may even give you advice that would hurt your rig more than help.

CGTalk Moderation
05-17-2010, 02:33 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.