PDA

View Full Version : breakdown problem

marmisk
05-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Hi,
I'm trying to do a breakdown of my composit made in nuke. I want it to play the video normaly and freez on a frame, wipe on all what's added and then play the rest normally to the end of the video. I can't get the video to freez at a given moment and then start normally from there. Has anyone have any sugestions how to freez a frame for a period of time? or maybe there are gizmos available for breakdowns?

thaks for any help on the subject.

SeaJackal
05-16-2010, 11:10 AM
You have to use framehold and add in the frst field the frame you want to hold, use a time ofset node in a separate branch that would have an offset equivalent to the amount of frames you want to hold, then use a disolve node and connect first the source video, then the frame hold one, and finally, the time offset one,

Just mix all the ingredients and serve immediately =),

cheers

marmisk
05-19-2010, 03:28 PM
thanks for your help :)

pingking
05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
i would suggest to use a editing program for this kind of work. its no fun to move things around in time within nuke

CGTalk Moderation
05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.