PDA

View Full Version : Steve's Sketchbook

steveskittles
05-13-2010, 07:54 PM
alrighty so iv been browsing these forums for a while now and i can honestly say its quite the pool of knowledge and inspiration. Iv decided to swallow my pride and start a sketchbook to document my "progress" with drawing....hopefully. Im a bit scared putting my work up for all to see, mainly because iv no clue what im doing.....yet. Anyways i think its best to let you guys see my work now and maybe i can get tips and nuggets of wisdom to stop me from falling into bad habits or not progressing. So this is day1, not an ounce of drawing knowledge in my brain, tis empty and ready to be filled.

Instead of studying first then posting up my progress i decided to attempt to draw a basic human figure from my mind and then maybe ill get a better idea of whether im progressing or not when i look at at it. So here i go, day1....the journey begins. Wish me luck.

http://omg.wthax.org/Day1.jpg

:arteest:

BallisticPeanut
05-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Wow it's so awesome to see that someone else is just starting out on here!

That's good that you decided to give something a shot before beginning your studies. Everyone says it gives you a boost of confidence to be able to look back at where you were before you began the journey.

Hopefully everything goes well with your pursuit in awesome drawing. Hey, maybe we could even help each other out?

Good luck! Can't wait to see more.

CGTalk Moderation
05-15-2010, 09:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.