PDA

View Full Version : Character: The Waif

Sciatica
09-13-2003, 03:48 AM
Some concept art from a film I am producing...

The Waif is a rough design for a hoard of "undead" waifs that live in the sewer system.. It will be modelled out in 3d, with a "Jacob's Ladder" type of style to the animation.. Rapid shaking of the limbs. They will walk rather clumsely.. with a puppet-esk bounce to them.

From what I have figured out.. the waifs where basically created over the years.. when society would persecute them, and basically go on a witch hunt, forcing them to take up home in the sewers.

Please give your critique! Do your worst! :)

http://www.alectospleen.com/images/waif.jpg

kariefury
09-14-2003, 12:31 AM
Wow, she certianly is scary.

phoenix
09-14-2003, 08:08 PM
funny

problem with the breat..........

and toes.......

Sciatica
09-15-2003, 02:05 AM
phoenix, could you be a little bit more specific? Im not sure what your refering to.

phoenix
09-15-2003, 10:58 PM
the right foot is not rightly ....look carefully both of the feet are facing the same direction.....u know the flat area of the foot ...in ur drawing ...the both feet have this flat area in one direction where as humans have these area facing opposite to each other.........i hope u understand what i am talking about.,....

Sciatica
09-16-2003, 02:40 AM
Oh man.. your totally right :) yeah, I understand now.. Good point :)

Thanks alot!

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.