PDA

View Full Version : softbody

stilian
09-12-2003, 06:14 PM
hi gays i try to use softbody in lightwave and in mesiah i have problem - some litle noise like a jeli movment and i can fix this if anybody try this befor

Sil3
09-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Hi gays??????? :surprised :surprised :surprised

Anyway, please be more clearer on what your prob is.

JIII
09-12-2003, 06:35 PM
yea dude clarify and if all else fails just post up a scene file. That way even if you aren't clear people still can have a shot at fixing it.

ohh yea dude.

gay is usually used for homosexual men. Guys is the greeting.

Qslugs
09-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Gays!!! :hmm:

What else is going on in the scene?

Also, have you tried entering in values numerically. I and others found that movin the values way beyond what the sliders offer is a better way to get the workable values you are looking for.

stilian
09-14-2003, 01:06 PM
ok Guys sory fo bad english :rolleyes:
its this - i have one parachyt in lightwave and i do it like his foling and colide in to the ground buth naw i have this problem when i start to render this scene in lightwave i need motion blur and when i check it my simolation are rendered 10 maybe times faster
and hi foling very faster when a chec motin blur its ok buth i need motion blur eny ideas

this are rendered in lightwave i need 10 times slower
i tryid to - original is set to 20frps and is good when i render it its very fastrer an i set it to 200frps and this change simylation :D

Qslugs
09-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Can you post a screenshot of your scene heirarchy and settings? I am having trouble understanding the problem. sorry.

stilian
09-15-2003, 10:54 AM
ok if softbody in messiah have cache file ?:scream:
and if you use lightwave - in lightwave dont have 2d motion blur
and for this hi goin 1fr before and 1fr after frame ho rendered and messiah:displace plugin send dhis in messiah and messiah do simolation 10 times faster in render becouse lightwave ask him for 1fr before and 1fr after rendered fr
if you now something like export scene for lightwave including
softbody simolation:hmm:

DaveW
09-15-2003, 07:35 PM
LW does have a 2d motion blur option, add the Vector Blur pixel filter. Vector mode was meant for 2d motion blur, and Blur mode was meant to enhance LW's 3d motion blur (helps remove the stepped look) but sometimes Blur mode makes better looking 2d motion blur than vector mode.

Also, try using MD Scan to "bake" the messiah motion into the softbody object, then remove any messiah references. 3d motion blur should work properly. There is also a 3rd party plugin that works like MD Scan but has more options, it was created for messiah but I forget the name of it. You can try searching for it at flay.com.

Gene Williams
09-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Displacement Baker 3.0 is the animal.
Looks like a nifty plug.

Gene Williams

stilian
09-16-2003, 10:01 AM
Gene Williams DaveW

thanks fo help :) now i hapy im do some parachute animation with faster messiah softbody and now i dont have problems:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.