PDA

View Full Version : Unfair !!!

ArtDisaster
05-03-2010, 09:52 PM
this is so unfair....for the seconed time CGsociety refuses my art validation for the forums...i bet they didn't even take a look at it....and if i am some famous artist....they would accept anything from me...please guys take a look at my gallery and see what's wrong with my work :S.

leigh
05-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Before you post complaining, why didn't you bother to check the reason why your work wasn't accepted? It's there, clear as day on your portfolio: the message explicitly and politely explains that your description was insufficient. This is a discussion forum, and as such, we encourage artists to discuss their work.

"Tthis image is about a spartan quest....this warrior is asked to kill the mighty dragon to be the king" isn't a sufficient description. We like artists to at least write a short paragraph discussion what they did.

Now, next time you have a problem or a complaint, consider contacting us directly instead of posting an unnecessary complaint here in General Discussions, complaining that we're just mysteriously refusing your work when a clear explanation was given.

Jacksonator
05-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Checked your gallery out. It's pretty decent. When you submit a piece to the CGTalk galleries though, I think you're supposed to put your name, country, title of the piece, and software in the description like:

Title:
Software:
Name:

You should look at the rules again and make sure you've covered all the requirements.

Jacksonator
05-03-2010, 10:05 PM
And what Leigh said.

CGTalk Moderation
05-03-2010, 10:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.