PDA

View Full Version : character: girl with two guns

krostif
09-12-2003, 03:13 PM
hello guys...

Here is a piece of my work...

different sizes to watch :

Medium (http://www.respawn-fr.com/webbook/images/KimiGun6b.jpg)
Large (http://www.respawn-fr.com/webbook/images/hd/KimiGun6b.jpg)

Let me know about your feeling for it, this would be helpfull for sure...

Also, if you want to - and have time, have a look at my personal gallery (http://www.respawn-fr.com/webbook) where you can watch more of my work... It's just an overview as i've got a lot of drawings left to scan !...

Thanks to the webmasters for this website and congratulations to all artists that show wonderfull things...

(and excuse my bad english !)

K

patchfox
09-12-2003, 03:56 PM
:)

Hey Krostif. I really like what you've done, interesting framing and perspective.

Took a look at some of the stuff on your website it's all on par with this piece. Looks like you've done a lot of great things, can't wait to see what you bring in the future.

If at first you don't succeed, give up there no use in being a damn fool about it!

alexyork
09-12-2003, 04:16 PM
1st of all: wow.
2nd: is that really 3D?

fizzgig
09-12-2003, 08:09 PM
sweet! great lines. love the lighting

Draco-84
09-12-2003, 08:12 PM
Great hot spots in the lighting! I also love the pose!
Although something doesn't seem quite right in her face.
Maybe darken the teeth and add a little color to her lips?...just my 2 cents.
Great work! :thumbsup:

phoenix
09-12-2003, 08:31 PM
simply speechless

d4rk
09-12-2003, 08:57 PM
She looks kinda pregnant, or maybe just had one too many beers.

..because of the shape of the shadow on her stomach along with the effect of the foreshortening on the body.... manybe it's just me.

krostif
09-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Many thanks for these comments...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
patchfox thanks for your comments... and "encouragements" (in french in the text!). I'll do my best to bring more and more work... but have to work a lot for it !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
d4rk, I don't anderstand what you mean... you think she gots a big stomac ?!...

Hey, Draco the white in the mouth isn't the teeth...! it's the light on the lips ! She does have the mouth closed !...

But you're right ! Maybe it isn't clear enough...

To my opinion, there's something wrong in the eyes... especialy in the right eye (I mean HER right eye).
Also in the shape of her skull (under the hairs)... too big or it's the hair cut that goes wrong in front of the face...

Maybe I'll fixed this one day...!

Anyway, you know what it is... it's always like you will come back later on it... to make it better and better... and you never do it !

Because you always have new things to do. It's the only way to progress in your work, isn't it ?

I guess next drawings will be better...

Thanks again...

Oh! by the way, mothermachine... this is not 3D !!! only 2D digital painting... isn't it the right place for this kind of work ?...

And one last thing : how do I place the image directly in the thread rather than an url ?...

K

Incrediblah
09-13-2003, 03:44 AM
cool style you got there. nice job

alexyork
09-13-2003, 10:15 AM
krostif - ah ! there was something wrong with the server - this thread was listed under Gallery/Finished Work: 3D etc.

My apologies... your work is nevertheless fantastic.

Keep it up :thumbsup:

HOON
09-14-2003, 11:10 AM
cool style. nicely executed foreshortening in subtle (head behind the body) and extreme (hand holding a gun) manner. most of all, her expression and sense of tention is captured well. great work.

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.