PDA

View Full Version : submission problem

pitchepuck
04-26-2010, 08:15 PM
hi,
sorry that I ask for help. I know there are still help threads for submission problems. but they could not help me.I think I did all right... followed the instructions. but no image were shown in the gallery forum. I mean not one of 4 pics I posted in my portfolio.
I posted 4 days ago. and I did not get any information about the status...only "not submitted".

what is wrong?
and if there is a problem with my pics, please could someone tell me why they are not allowed to show in the gallery?

thanks!

Kirt
04-26-2010, 08:34 PM
First, make sure you're following the instructions (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=193&t=331165) properly. Second, make sure all fields are filled out. Third, verify image size and file limit restrictions are not being surpassed.

If the image is rejected for whatever reason, you will receive a notification via the email address that you have registered on CGTalk with.

pitchepuck
04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
thanks kirt ! you helped me alot :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.