PDA

View Full Version : Error in channels

Unik
04-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey guys...
I've been facing this problem, don't know wat exactly it is.. but i appears like my green and blue channels are not coming into my image..its just red there... i've tried inserting new read nodes and even re-saving my image.. still its the same.. hope you guys could sort it out... here's the image.... http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8884/errorredchan.jpg

ChristopherP
04-26-2010, 05:50 PM
have you tried using another (proper) file format than jpeg!? that's the only thing i can spot from the screenshot...
also the color-chip on the read-node shows that it's only using/seeing the red-channel. so i suspect there might be something wrong with the jpeg...

cheers
chris

Unik
04-27-2010, 03:26 AM
thanks for your reply... the jpeg is fine and is using all the channels when i see it in photoshop or windows picture viewer... it was fine earlier when i started with this file.. also i tried to re-save the file using .tga but its still the same.. and i am not able to locate the channels as well.. could you suggest some other alternate..

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2010, 03:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.