PDA

View Full Version : Need help for Morphing using Reaction manager in 3dsmax (advance technique)

revoxiii
04-23-2010, 04:31 AM
usually i use morpher modifier on character, but now i found the rigging tool controller which use reaction manager which makes animating the face easier and saves time, but there is limit to it, now i can make 8 morphing in one rigtool controller. i heard that there is more advanced controller using the same method, so i'm hoping that someone here can share it with me, or if there is tuts for it, it is even better, thank you.

metamesh
04-25-2010, 11:33 AM
more advanced? if i have understand well u are connecting each morph to each direction on a controller object, as if it was a joystick? that gives you 8 directions so 8 morphs...so you want to add more morphs to a single control? you can wire them to rotations as well...not sure how convenient would that be..

CGTalk Moderation
04-25-2010, 11:33 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.