PDA

View Full Version : My first Showreel

KililoQey
04-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi! these is my first Modeling/texturing Showreel!

http://www.vimeo.com/10675286

Soft: 3d max, mental ray, photoshop, nuke and after effects

Thanks!

EDITED.: Oh, yeah! Forgot to mention that c&c are always very welcome

KoalasInc
04-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Nice work you've got there my friend.
I liked specially that last one. Keep it up! :)

KililoQey
05-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Thanks dud! i have some change but at the moment I need more time to make another more better reel, you knoe, the more better show reel ever!! hahaha

Thanks alot for the reply ;)

WeezTheJuice
05-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Nice man, some good stuff here. One thing I noticed is that for you model of the apartment building you've added some grungy gritty textures but the model looks perfect and unscathed. I think if you push the model a bit more in that direction, some chips on the walls, tears on the tarp, etc, it would add more character to the piece.

nocturne33x
05-18-2010, 06:00 AM
Nice models there, my favorite was the guy being pulled under by the giant hand at the end, i thought the lighting was well done. My only real critic is that the topology on the first character, the fat guy, is a little rough. It doesn't show much after the texture is applied but its good practice and makes the rigging/skinning process much easier for you.

KililoQey
05-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks guys! nice tips! now I'm making a compositing reel, but when i finish this new reel y would like to make some change in the modeling reel or maybe make a new charters!!!

@nocturne, I saw your gallery, nice work man! I love your style!

CGTalk Moderation
05-23-2010, 12:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.