PDA

View Full Version : End User Event 2010 in Utrecht

maxplugins
04-21-2010, 01:19 PM
I haven't seen this mentioned here yet, so I thought I'd do a bit of promotion for it...

This is from their website (http://www.enduserevent.com/):
The End User Event is a no-nonsense get together for professionals and alike in the field of 3D visualization, games and animation. 2 days packed with workshops and master classes with national and international expert speakers.

The End User Event 2010 will again be held at Florin. Florin used to be an old bank building which was transformed into a pub and separate conference rooms with an informal atmosphere.
On Thursday the 3rd of June you can extend the day by joining the networking dinner as well and talk shop with speakers and fellow end users.

Utrecht is only 25 minutes by direct train from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.

I was there last year, and I can fully recommend it to anyone in Europe. If you can get there, you'll find yourself in a great location with a very relaxed atmosphere, together with a load of skilled and knowledgeable speakers. It is a great chance to put faces to the people you know from the net and have a beer with them.

Dave

Michael-McCarthy
04-21-2010, 03:38 PM
Ill be there! I have only heard great things about this event and this is my first opportunity to go. I am excited to see you all there.

Thanks
Michael McCarthy

Glacierise
04-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Me too! Gonna be great ;) I'm gonna post my presentation plan in the coming week or so.

soulburn3d
04-21-2010, 05:17 PM
I went last year and had a blast, highly recommended to anyone who can go.

- Neil

gkmotu
04-21-2010, 10:01 PM
I went as well. Was good to finaly meet a few of your online buddies.
Going this year as well and extend it with a small trip with Eric Pinkel (npower guy) to Amsterdam or Cophenhagen for some days after.
We both agreed that the eue was too short and we had more to do, so this year we gear up :)

iHenk
04-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Cool, Thx for the headsup

DarthWayne
04-26-2010, 09:14 AM
I went last year and had a blast, highly recommended to anyone who can go.

- Neil

Yes a good time was had by all last year... remember the night before...can we interest you in Zap's 'suprise me' drinking game this year lol? That was one heck of a good night out. This is without doubt the one event in europe that everyone who is abe to should try to get to.... if I wasnt speaking again this year you know what? I'd still be going. (Also more contacts and deals were made there last year for a lot of peole than any other even I've been to ;) )

As a side note...if you were to buy the dvd's that came out containing last years lectures and info it'd cost you far more than the price of going...and you'd get it months earlier. ;) starting to sound like a salesman lol.

Wayne...

yoni-cohen
04-26-2010, 06:48 PM
Well I am biased ;)
it will be my first time and I'll be speaking about snowball's pipeline and some project case studies so do stop by and say hello.

CGTalk Moderation
04-26-2010, 06:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.