PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Vivee
04-21-2010, 09:08 AM
//Error: animCurve creation or connection failed for attribute robot.master_translateX

I made a character set for my robot and it won't let me keyframe a single movement without giving me this error. I've tried everything. I'm a beginner Maya user and I've no idea where to go from here.

Please help!

Darksuit
04-21-2010, 08:29 PM
The first place to start would be with a small screen shot of the problem area, with the object selected. A screen shot of the outliner with the problem area. This can help diagnose what or where the problem is happening .

The only that would be better is to upload a copy of the save file so that we could take a look at it, and really dig in to see where the problem might be happening.

It may be that your actor set may not be setup just right. But this is just guessing, there is more than likely some bit of information that is missing here.

CGTalk Moderation
04-21-2010, 08:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.