PDA

View Full Version : 2A 2025EX

joaopaulomelo
04-17-2010, 02:11 AM
http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/418548_1271466670/680bound
(http://assets.cgsociety.org/nvart/418548_1271466670/1024bound)By creating a virtual prototype racing for the year 2025, I sought inspiration from the current racing cars of the LMP1 class, but not only looked to the future. There is a referential to the past and the way in honor of former Chaparral 2A of the early '60s. For the car engine would use highly advanced, ultra-efficient rotary engines running on biofuel. The electric cars grows and becomes a reality in everyday life, the races always asked engines with serious and exciting noises, in addition to technology, these engines have become ever more efficient and pollute less.

The result is a fast, single seat, conformity to design the front predatory and retro-themed body, a body integrated rear wings, referring to the success of past races and what is still to be developed and improved.

LightSovereign
04-17-2010, 04:15 AM
Now that is a design full of class that!. beautiful rendering. but it also has a degree of realism and functionality which i should suspect suits the brief very well..It is not just aesthetically pleasing, it looks as though it can be a successful working design. Great work!!

Nox
04-17-2010, 04:43 PM
LightSovereign I like where you head is at on this one. Hope you do well!

@lias
04-18-2010, 12:14 AM
awesome job man i love it :cool:

Genesisa
04-18-2010, 04:31 PM
i love it man. no words! great job!!

loserman
04-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Isn't this picture not already on your Homepage ?

joaopaulomelo
04-19-2010, 03:11 AM
yes, and have others images to show de idea for this contest.

joaopaulomelo
04-19-2010, 03:13 AM

mrpeace
04-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Great concept behind this render... the model is neat and sure makes me think of those old time champ cars which ruled the tracks back then. Surely it must be a treat to cruise in one of these!

Impressive work...! Keep it up...

hybridos
04-19-2010, 11:32 PM
This is my favorite so far!
KICK@SS, excellent job :buttrock:

tasic
04-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Nice work and beautiful design.
Good luck in the contest.

DizzyJ
04-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Now that is a design full of class that!. beautiful rendering. but it also has a degree of realism and functionality which i should suspect suits the brief very well..It is not just aesthetically pleasing, it looks as though it can be a successful working design. Great work!!

LOL, my thoughts were just the opposite. I think it looks seriously cool. The split front end is a fantastic detail, but it doesn't look like it could turn. I love the cockpit, too, but it looks like the driver would have a hard time telling where other cars were (relying on video monitors or something). But I don't think that matters for the finished piece—it's gorgeous.

Nice use of subtle color against a de-saturated background, too.

cgdigi
04-21-2010, 06:57 AM
the overall concept and render is great.. ;)

tlaiho
04-24-2010, 02:42 AM
I like it.

TMunro
04-24-2010, 03:01 AM
Me too :) This is one of me favourite entries so far. Its a really classy take on retro vehicle lines.

RyanWalsh
04-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Oh man, Electric motors are Great!
You know Im always thinking of ways to brainstorm ideas of green energy, and my latest Idea was to basically create a light weight vehicle and make like a hundred Hamster wheels and they all connect to a single gear. and then you feed them some salty steroids you push the button and all the hamsters get there steroid pill. and together!

For rodents hamsters have an amazing amount of stamina, they travel at 2-3 mph for long peroids of time, and can even run up to 8 miles a night in a wheel.

Could you imagine!!! 100 hamster wheels all of them working at the same time! to propelle green vehicles! Forget about electric vehicles Hamsters are the way to go!
100x2-3 mph = 200, 300 mph. Im sure you will be buzzing down the road at a good rate of 60mph. for sure.

Anyway. I know a bit off topic but thought I would explore another idea that isnt electric :)

Love the painting, I would give you first prize

chrisskinner78
04-26-2010, 02:05 PM
This is a great concept and very well executed!

The only crit I would have is that the rear wheel looks a bit out of place as it doesn't look as futuristic as the rest of your design.

davek1979
04-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh man, Electric motors are Great!
You know Im always thinking of ways to brainstorm ideas of green energy, and my latest Idea was to basically create a light weight vehicle and make like a hundred Hamster wheels and they all connect to a single gear. and then you feed them some salty steroids you push the button and all the hamsters get there steroid pill. and together!

For rodents hamsters have an amazing amount of stamina, they travel at 2-3 mph for long peroids of time, and can even run up to 8 miles a night in a wheel.

Could you imagine!!! 100 hamster wheels all of them working at the same time! to propelle green vehicles! Forget about electric vehicles Hamsters are the way to go!
100x2-3 mph = 200, 300 mph. Im sure you will be buzzing down the road at a good rate of 60mph. for sure.

Anyway. I know a bit off topic but thought I would explore another idea that isnt electric :)

Love the painting, I would give you first prize
WOW! Imagine cleaning the excrements of 100 hamsters! That would give a new dimension to "hand car wash" !!!

RyanWalsh
04-26-2010, 05:50 PM
There Poop's are tiny man. Anyway to get my point across I googled some images you will find most intresting to our advancement of our human civilization

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/deathelm/hamster1a.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/deathelm/Hamster20Clock.jpg

LostTraveler
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
This is a really nice piece. Great vehicle and setting. One of my top choices so far also.

spindraft
05-03-2010, 06:09 PM
yes, and have others images to show de idea for this contest.

It might be prudent to remove them and post them here instead until the conclusion of the contest. I believe it's against the rules to publish your work outside of cgsociety until after the competition. It would be a shame for this to get pulled on a technicality, it's really an awesome piece (easily my favorite so far).

But yeah, you should probably remove it from your site pronto. ;)

joaopaulomelo
05-03-2010, 07:02 PM
yes.....i ll do this until finished the contest...

regards!

blitzfiry77
05-04-2010, 06:49 PM
this work shows great energy bro! gewd one!
all the very best!

IanMiles
05-10-2010, 09:27 AM
That panel lines are really a star to the piece. The overall look is pretty solid. A true high tech competition runner.

You are very close man, the rear wheel doesn´t look so hot, though...

Coldframe
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
amazing and nice concept !
my fav so far too
best of luck
R./°

MLouis
05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Sorry dude normally I don"t really give a damn, but you have posted this before. http://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_file.asp?individual_id=289332&portfolio_id=3257929&

There are people honestly trying there hardest and you are not being honest. You have finished this thing since January and coasting while others are building from scratch.

chrisskinner78
05-14-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah I agree with MLouis I'm afraid, especially after looking at your website as you have obviously got the skills and talent to build something new for the competition.

joaopaulomelo
05-14-2010, 03:27 PM
Yes yes, I agree with you! It was not with bad intent, I found that this concept fits into the briefing. My intention is not to harm anyone, but to publish my work. This is not copy anyone's design, and my idea if this means not to win the contest, no problem, I want just publish my work.

joaopaulomelo
05-14-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm not being dishonest, because I am not copying anyone's work. To doesn´t have problems and someone else say that I am dishonest I would remove my images but do not know how. Since you think that I'm dishonest, could send an email to the organizer to remove my images, please? . I Will try to make some “new” design

MLouis
05-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Read my post carefully. In no way did I say you copied, I said you have posted this before the competition. And yes you are being dishonest, because if you were not you would not have answered your first reply with "Yes yes, I agree with you! It was not with bad intent, I found that this concept fits into the briefing. My intention is not to harm anyone, but to publish my work." Which intern says to me that you have read the rules and went with it anyways, so do not patronize me.

You send a PM to any administrator and I will also Help you by emailing to one as well. Have confidence in your own abilities to make something great and then post. You may find that you will recieve a sense of accomplishment. Thank you

joaopaulomelo
05-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I agreed to talk already I had this model, I never lie about it, there are some site with my car, like you show. I've never used forum, so I'm not sure contact the administrator, I would help.
And make it clear, like all other participants are working on their drawings, I also worked a lot on my own, I not found this ready, so I decided to post. Just the return of people from the forum already makes me happy about my work, and if I get time I will make another.Regards

CGTalk Moderation
05-14-2010, 05:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.