PDA

View Full Version : good effect

vosy
09-09-2003, 06:12 PM
do anyone know, what software was used for creation of this effect.?
http://www.vosy.cz/xx/

by

www.vosy.cz

berniebernie
09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
there are several options; a) use photoshop, radial blur (zoom) using a 'dodge' effect, but that means you have to do the effect for each frame, it takes time...

the other option is to use any fx prog (i only know After Effects) and that might be done with some plug-ins (maybe bundled with it), or external ones like maybe Knoll Light Factory or Boris FX. Look for After Effects.... :surprised

Faust_Dagon
09-09-2003, 10:11 PM
You can also take your filters from photoshop and drop them in your after effects plugin folder and use photoshop filters in after effects. Then maybe exort as an image sequence or whatever format you wish to. :)

Clockwork
09-19-2003, 07:46 AM
The software used was Adobe After Effects with Digifex Aurorix 2's LightZoom Plugin.

Faust_Dagon
09-20-2003, 04:21 PM
clockwork, your site needs some originality, sorry.

Ian Jones
09-20-2003, 04:38 PM
haha, I think its quite funny if your 'in the know'. It will depend on the actual upcoming site and how it is designed, so its too early to start bashing yet. :scream: :)

Faust_Dagon
09-20-2003, 07:58 PM
ok, I "Think" your site needs more oringinality. to resemblement of infiniumlabs splash page. The only differance is your cloth is thicker, and the the shape of the box underneith. And doesnt look like a mistake at all,

Just saying, your gonna get some serious flak from it.

ian, how is it too early? this is a design, whats after it doesnt make this more respectful.

Clockwork
09-20-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Faust_Dagon
ok, I "Think" your site needs more oringinality. to resemblement of infiniumlabs splash page. The only differance is your cloth is thicker, and the the shape of the box underneith. And doesnt look like a mistake at all,

Just saying, your gonna get some serious flak from it.

ian, how is it too early? this is a design, whats after it doesnt make this more respectful.

hahahaha I love freedom of speech! I'll tell you what, when I launch it then you can talk to me about orginality, My splash was up way before who's we studios ever designed the infinum labs webpage. I've recieved dozens of emails about it when they launched , so make sure you start flaggin the copier and not the originator :P. I nabbed the cloth idea from a gif I found on the web... it's not an iriginal idea to start with, but more orginal thean whos we.

And by the way what is the topic of this thread...... "Clockwork's website"? Come on if your gonna lend a hand to Vosy then do it, if you want to bash me then send me a private message, I'll be more than happier to engage in a heated discussion there..

Faust_Dagon
09-20-2003, 08:50 PM
uh huh

I'f im wrong im sorry

I'f im right then...

And by the way what is the topic of this thread...... "Clockwork's website"? Come on if your gonna lend a hand to Vosy then do it, if you want to bash me then send me a private message, I'll be more than happier to engage in a heated discussion there..

nothing to worry about then, "if" your telling the truth, so dont sweat it...

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.