PDA

View Full Version : Can't start new thread in NVart5 wip section

Dango77
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi guys, just a quick question, I am wanting to enter the NVart5 comp and have started on my design, but I can't start a thread in that section of the forum, I can post replies on any other part, including threads already started in the NVart wip section, and I have started threads in the past in the normal wip section, and have had no problem starting one here! But am having trouble starting one in that area of the site. I keep getting a message saying,
"Dango77, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
Several people have started threads already, including people who have joined the site just to be able to enter the comp, and I'm not trying to edit anyone's post, just wanting to start a thread to post my own work in progress. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gavin.

Kirt
04-12-2010, 02:27 PM
Working as intended. You can post into the WIP thread that already exists or you can make a finished work submission. There are no individual WIP threads.

Dango77
04-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Oh right, that's what I thought it was going to be to begin with, but several people started their own threads so thought that was allowed too. Thanks for the reply, much appreciated, I'll stick some bits in the wip thread that's already started then. Cheers Kirt!

*edit* Just realised, the threads that are there are finished ones, I thought they were ones that people had started and were going to add to, my mistake! lol

CGTalk Moderation
04-12-2010, 02:41 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.