PDA

View Full Version : Face and Setup machine

Vedrica
04-09-2010, 09:04 PM
I tried theese two plugins with pretty light meshes (head separated from body), and it's pretty slow also when i set envelope to 0 or when i hide curve controls. I know for proxy view but it does not help enough. What is slowing down the rig?

EDIT: I see. I don't know how to animate a lot of light or few heavy characters in one scene. I guess that is problem with all 3d apps. Any hint would be appreciated..

Regards,
Vedran

pateta3d
04-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Vedrica,

The TSM is a pretty fast rig. If you don't have a heavy density mesh it will run nice. But if you put the TFM on in it will slow down so the workflow is: Disable The Face Machine while you animate the body and enable when you go to animate the face.

Good Luck!
Fernando

Vedrica
04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Vedrica,

The TSM is a pretty fast rig. If you don't have a heavy density mesh it will run nice. But if you put the TFM on in it will slow down so the workflow is: Disable The Face Machine while you animate the body and enable when you go to animate the face.

Good Luck!
Fernando

Ok. Thank you for the answer.

Vedran

CGTalk Moderation
04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.