PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Notifying Moderators.

ambient-whisper
09-09-2003, 07:55 AM
hey guys. i been browsing through this forum on and off and in some cases ive noticed that people are still not following the rules. I would like for everyone to Notify the mods if you see any threads that are not following the rules ( ie. posting a head with no perspective shot.. or wireframe.. etc )

this way we can get to the threads that NEED attention much quicker without browsing through every single thread. so just press the "report this post to a moderator" button near the bottom of any post in the thread you would like us to look at. and state the reason. Cheers.

slaughters
06-29-2004, 12:23 PM
How do you notify mods/report threads in this new Forum Version? I don't see the links for that anymore.

StephanD
06-29-2004, 01:58 PM
It's an icon now,when logged,it's right next to the status icon under your avatar.

slaughters
06-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks. I did not see it.

Somehow a small red triangle graphic with an exclamation point in it did not say "report post" to me as clearly as a text link which said "report post".

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2004, 07:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.