PDA

View Full Version : How would I...

PenguinChilli
04-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

We've been given a brief at university to create a title sequence for an existing or fictional film. I know the basics of Adobe After Effects, however, the feel I'd like is similar to that of the God of War 3 Intro. Heres a link to what I mean;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94SAF-Gzdg0

Ignore the blood cell part at the beginning, it's from the bit when the writing appears is what i'm aiming for. Basically, I'd like to know how I would create something like that. I won't be including moving 3D characters, but maybe I will create some animated 2D characters, and definately things like animated sparks, fire, clouds etc. I really like the transitions between the effects too.

If anyone could give me a clue as to where to start, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance

scrimski
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Go to videocopilot.net and creativecow.com(net?), plenty of tutorials including particles for sparks, fire, clouds and final touchups.

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.