PDA

View Full Version : Ligtwave + Zbrush

horseshoe
04-01-2010, 02:32 PM
I imported my low-poly base mesh (made in LW) into ZB, in order to meshsmooth it and to add details to it for baking the normalmaps. It is there a way to highlight in ZB only the part of the object which has a given material (the basemesh's parts has been subdivided by materials, and is already uvmapped), without accidentally melting the other parts with the brushes?

horseshoe
04-02-2010, 03:50 PM
bump
there isn't it seems...
(could someone add a "delete post" button?)

RichardMarklew
04-02-2010, 05:26 PM
bump
there isn't it seems...
(could someone add a "delete post" button?)
Why should the post be deleted ? Forums have Search butons for a reason, so people with a question can find answers from other peoples with the same problem much quicker than starting a new thread.

horseshoe
04-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Well, search what? As in this case, when nobody answers to a question, what's the matter to leave active an empty thread?

RichardMarklew
04-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Well, search what? As in this case, when nobody answers to a question, what's the matter to leave active an empty thread?
But you answered your own question in post #2

horseshoe
04-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Mine was an hypothesis: I'd guessed that you came to tell me that I were right? :-)

CGTalk Moderation
04-02-2010, 09:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.