03-31-2010, 10:52 PM
hi guys

plz help me

how can i create this instancer effect

http://www.modernmayhem.com/instancerRotate.swf

Wick3dParticle
04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi khalil,

That clip that you posted is part of a collection of tutorials sold by the owner of that site. You can sign up for his membership for exact details on how he did it. I can say that you want to create a custom rotation attribute, and a few other attributes to support it. In general with a number of runtime expressions you would drive a constantly changing rotation value.

Hope that helps,

~Ilan

khalilian66
04-01-2010, 11:05 AM
i know this is for where

but this impossible for me to sign in modernmayhem

i mede this but this is not work good

http://rapidshare.com/files/370673840/03.mb.html

my mel expertion is true or not

how can i fix this

and...

(sorry for my bad english)

DDelapena
04-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Wick3dParticle is right...it's a matter of adding rotational values to the spheres at runtime. Just create a vector value on a rotational per particle attribute..and multiply it by time. (one way to do it of many)
Now, observing the video..it seems to be set on creation time at a specific rotational value and it is only rotating on one axis at runtime. make a note of that while creating your expression for it.
Also, make sure sure your instancer options are set to use that specific PP attribute that you created..in the particleShape attribute editor.

Post it up as a video, not rapidshare.
And post your mel expression that you are using in the forum. please.
Let us know if there is any help you need, but were not going to just do it for you. It is a video tutorial on membership.
Thanks!
-Dan

khalilian66
04-01-2010, 11:11 PM
i put this file for you to see anything of my work ,like mel and how rotation spheres

plz get this file and help me

no anybody know answer this question...

(sorry for my bad english)

CGTalk Moderation
04-01-2010, 11:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.