PDA

View Full Version : Character: Niamh

snakebyte
09-07-2003, 11:31 PM
http://www.fantasy-anime.org/fantasy/Niamh1000.jpg

She's not actually new, I drew her in January. But most of you haven’t seen her yet so here we go!

phoenix
09-08-2003, 08:53 PM
nice but

rain drops as far as i remeber fall stright ...

the dripping water drops are too waxy.

and no offence but she is not that erotic;):cool:

but man nice try..keep up the good work

-=[RoX]=-
09-08-2003, 11:35 PM
fantastic.
very emotional and sexy girl.
good job:thumbsup:

snakebyte
09-09-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by phoenix
nice but

rain drops as far as i remeber fall stright ...

the dripping water drops are too waxy.

and no offence but she is not that erotic;):cool:

but man nice try..keep up the good work

The rain was just a simple virtical’ish strokes with the Wacom in a small section of the image, then selected then copy-paste repeatedly. At the time of painting I was speeding through in the heat of artistic fire, this was a one-week picture, that may seem average but it usually takes me 3-5 months for something like this. The rain may be something I redo in the future as I retouch my favorite piece. Already I have added some light red blush to her since this post.

As far as her eroticism, different strokes for different folks. Some like’em big some like’em thin what you like is your business.
:D

:thumbsup:

deLt
09-09-2003, 12:46 PM
thats nice.

Sky_DaBomB
09-09-2003, 05:48 PM
The body looks nice but her face seem to be too flat, maybe some shader would be better...hope this help

Ragnorak
09-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Very nice picture snakebyte. I love the picture and i love the whole atmosphere of the picture. I love the character design as well ESPECIALLY the eyes. Very well done

Draco-84
09-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Very nice!
I like the pose...trying to stay dry, but at the same time she's trying to be suggestive.
I was going to suggest a little color in the face but then I saw that you had already added it...when you get a newer version you will have to post it.
Very well done! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.