PDA

View Full Version : Rendering a Cinema 4D scene with Vue content

ThreeDViking
03-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello! I'm not sure if this should go in the Cinema 4D section or the Vue section, but seeing it's the Vue part that's giving me fits I figured here would work.

I am running Cinema 4D 11.5 and Vue xStream 8. I have a Cinema 4D net render server set up with one test client computer as well as 15 Vue 8 render node licenses and a Vue license server to distribute them. Rendering a scene using the test client (running Windows 7 64-bit) works just fine, but when I add any scene that contains a Vue embedded scene the render job errors out and stops, returning "Missing Textures / Low Memory: Plugin Shader Vue 7 xStream (Vue 7 xStream)".

I have created new test files that contain only a C4D cube and the default Vue 8 scene, and it still returns the error about Vue 7. Has anyone else encountered this before? Thank you for your help!

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2010, 04:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.