PDA

View Full Version : how to install turtable plus plugin in zbrush 3.1?

vins2010
03-28-2010, 06:42 PM
hello friends i have just downloaded turntable plus plugin but i just cant get it to work in zbrush 3.1.. i followed all the instrutions but still it doesnt show in my zbrush 3.1 .. does it only work in verson 3.5 ??? and in installing instrutions it also says to preserve the folder structure when unzipping, what does it mean to preserve the folder structure ??? i am using winzip n win rar..please if anybody can tell me how to install it correctly i would really appreciate it.... thanks...

RichardMarklew
03-28-2010, 06:55 PM
The plugins on the pixologic website only work for v3.5 as stated on the download page. If you use the non demo version of v3.1 you can upgrade free to 3.5r3.

Richard

vins2010
03-29-2010, 10:31 AM
hey thanks for the reply mate but i am still a little confused coz in zbrushcentral.com its written that the plugin is available for zbrush 3.1 n u can d'load it from dowload center but in download center it shows 3.5r3 for every plugin ...but i also d'loaded image plane plugin n it worked fine ...dont know y i cant install turn table plus...plz somebody help

RichardMarklew
03-29-2010, 04:36 PM
When zbrush 3.1 was the current version the turntable plus plugin was available for it. As v3.1 is no longer supported, replaced with 3.5, the plugin on the download page for 3.1 was replaced with that for 3.5

Richard

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2010, 04:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.