PDA

View Full Version : aspiring animator needs a lot of advice

Luxor3d
03-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi everyone, I'm an aspiring animators and I need of some critique from you experts. I have done this run cycle and I wanted to know what yuo think.Please critique, critique, critique my work!!! Thanks a lot...

Here's the link :http://www.diegolettieri.it/video.asp

graphix19
03-31-2010, 04:41 PM
I think your animation looks really good. Seems nice and smooth. You might get the head moving up and down a little more, and maybe some motion in the torso as well to add a little more squash and stretch.

Nice work!

Luxor3d
04-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Thank you very much graphix19! any advice is really valuable for me, I'll try and post it again!
Thanks.

nakimushi
04-01-2010, 05:28 PM
yeap it looks nice already

only critique from me is air time / then you run your hips are going up fast and slowing down a little after
hips at your run is going to fast down - put few more frames then both feets are in the air
it should helped
best !!!

Luxor3d
04-01-2010, 09:22 PM
many many thanks guys! I was opening my eyes... I'll do as soon as these changes!

P.s. Sorry for my poor English :P

jaypeeare
04-05-2010, 09:28 AM
nice, a real solid run cycle!

i'm no professional, but some critiques that i see is, like nakimushi said, the air time could be fixed. feels like the energy the character is exerting into the ground should have more time in the air, just a bit more air time.

Luxor3d
04-06-2010, 07:38 AM
I agree with you jaypeeare! I think there's some mistake in the spacing... 'll put 'together all your advice and try to fix in 3d animation. ;)

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2010, 07:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.