PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on with my submission?

Gluge
03-27-2010, 09:08 AM
I submitted a image on the 20th and it didn't go into my portfolio. Nor did it ever get posted as a thread, yet I see it in my "subscriptions" however when I go to click on it I get an error -

"
Gluge, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

What's going on?

this is the link to the post -
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=123&t=864834

thanks.

Nennad
03-27-2010, 09:58 AM
Same thing happened to me, look down at the "posts delay" thread bellow yours. I was told that i didnt submit to the gallery.

I got reply that it was answered hundred times before, that i have never submitted to the gallery etc. I was so frustrated that i wiped all my gallery...

I guess that they need to find better way to subscribe things to forum gallery... in time.

Gluge
03-27-2010, 10:23 AM
so basically it's a CGtalk f*** up and I need to just resubmit?

Nennad
03-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Yes i guess you just resubmit but be carefull not to resubmit the picture if you already submited something in last 48 hours or youll be rejected because of gallery flooding...

Take care :beer:

Gluge
03-27-2010, 11:29 AM
nope, it was my stupid fault for not reading the directions - too big a size and too big a file size... :( Got it sorted now. Thx though.

Nennad
03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
:surprised

Anyway - those warnings are too small imho. They should put big red letters if something got wrong, or a white letters in big red td square. Those error warnings are almost invisible!

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.