PDA

View Full Version : zbrush3.5r3 and parametric displacement problem.. help please

dyei
03-26-2010, 11:16 PM
well, the new features of this version are awesome, for example this one where you can export a model directly in *.ma format, with all the textures and displacements maps...

but there is 1 problem, zbrush creates the aproximation node with parametric 4, and thats very heavy for some old computers like mine, my computer only suports parametric 2.

but i remember past days where, you could set up an aproximation node with spatial 5-6 and it worked fine. so whats up with the latest versions of maya and zbrush in this matter? is not posible to get a good displacement detail with spatial? parametric is very heavy for some computers...

im sad cause Gobrush is not released yet for pc.

help please, how i need to set up the aproximation node to work fine but no with parametric: 4 setup, but something easier to render for an average machine

CGTalk Moderation
03-26-2010, 11:16 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.