PDA

View Full Version : RigoMatic

ruchitinfushion
03-26-2010, 05:44 AM
Hello ppl i want to use rigomatic script to rig my female character model.Everything is working fine but when i try to rig Arms i don't know why joint position are changed not staying on actual position.So plz reply me
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/ruchitinfushion/Rigomaticproblem.png?t=1269582207

ruchitinfushion
03-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Hello ppl plz tell me this is bug or i m doing something wrong way.Reply something

baskin
03-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the note. Looks to me like you might not be placing the last two joints correctly. Remember, the last two joints in the arm chain should indicate the position of the base of the hand, and the tip of the fingers. The hand is not appended onto the last joint, it is actually appended onto the second to last joint, and extends to the last joint.

Hope that helps,
Jason

ruchitinfushion
03-27-2010, 05:04 AM
Hey men thnx very much for reply & after read ur reply i found my mistake .Before this i m putting 2nd last join between elbow & wrist & last @ wrist .Now it's fine.

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2010, 05:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.