PDA

View Full Version : April Topic Suggestion

Splinter
03-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to start a poll on next month's topic. Any suggestions on a pantomime topic would be great.

I also think that it might be a good idea to try and start up the audio challenge as well. That is if everyone else would like to participate in a audio topic. I like to keep the two options (Audio, and Non-Audio) around. Tackling lip sync is a little more advanced and at the same time I think that some of us might not be able to find the time to take on such a task. So I would encourage those who still want to participate and can't find the time to do the audio challenge, consider the pantomime challenge. That is if the audio challenge is something that some would like to bring back, of course.

So if you are one of those who would like to see an audio challenge become part of the "animation mini-challenge" again please let me know here. Otherwise, please help me find a new topic for the Pantomime Challenge that everyone will enjoy.

I hope to here from you all soon. As for those of you who are taking part in this month's challenge GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!! :bowdown:

ankheilw
03-24-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks for bringing this up Splinter! The audio challenge sounds cool. 11 second club always has a good audio clip for there monthly challenge and they have some great entries.

As for suggestions for April, it might be nice to try and get ahead of the curve and do animations for things that are coming up. Since a lot of kids get summer break or graduate in May, it might be nice to do something relating to that.

- Kid getting out of school for summer break
- High School or College graduation mishaps
- Parents reaction to summer break
- Teachers emotions after the kids have left on the last day of school

Thanks again for leading the forums. You are doing a great job.

Splinter
03-24-2010, 09:55 PM
@ankheilw - Great ideas!

Thanks for the encouragement as well!!! Much needed :beer:

Splinter
03-29-2010, 01:04 AM
Since the month is coming to an end and we have only a few topics suggested we will start our voting with ankheilw's suggestions and few others that I will pick at random. Please, navigate your way over to the poll and lets start planning next month's competition!!!

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2010, 01:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.