PDA

View Full Version : March Animation Challenge || Sarah Wright

Skittyminor
03-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Warning, its a lil rude, but that's the point. :p
My in progress video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZWhPZ3Hw9k)

Let me know what you guys think so far. :bounce:

ivanlancaster
03-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey Sarah.

Just stopping by to look at your work so far. I can't hear any audio in that video? Not sure if there was supposed to be some talking going on. Anyway, without the audio it is looking ok, i think you could be a bit more adventurous with your body language, cos both the characters are pretty still and motionless. Get crazy with your ideas, and it will be more fun :)

Catch you round. Good luck!

-i

Splinter
03-24-2010, 01:17 AM
I can't hear any audio in that video? Not sure if there was supposed to be some talking going on.

Just so we are all on the same page the main thread states that there isn't meant to be any audio. I'm really sorry but I just thought it would be a good idea to give that reminder.

@Skittyminor - I really enjoy the animation. Although as Ivan was saying I might try to exaggerate the poses more so that they are read a little easier. Maybe, try and anticipate the gestures made by the second place holder. (Ex. have him lean toward the winner and roll his eyes just before the gesture.) This might help the audience feel the empathy a little more. I'm no pro, so either way I do like your work Lol!

Great work!!!

CGTalk Moderation
03-24-2010, 01:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.