PDA

View Full Version : problem uploading final image to b movie contest

thejeff
03-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Hey, I had a weird experience uploading my final for the contest. The interface started cascading a "you have already uploaded an image in the last 90 seconds" message that wouldn't stop no matter how many times I pressed OK. Now I see that there are multiple (7) duplicate entries on my challenge page. I have no idea how to remove the extras.

Also, I am working in a 1.8 gamma workspace, and normally submit jpgs that have been optimized for the web via photoshop, which solves issues with midrange contrast. I got good advice earlier on this thread to optimize for 2.2 gamma before I submitted my final. The full-sized final appears washed out on my monitor, which makes me question whether I made a mistake somehow. (I see a marked difference between the final on my challenge page and the one I submitted the usual way). I would like a little help there as well. Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
03-15-2010, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.