PDA

View Full Version : Looking for zbrush tutor

Shavingsmaker
03-14-2010, 03:43 PM
I have been working with Rhino3D (cad) for 5 years and want to get into organic modeling so I chose zbrush. I am making some progress but it is so different from what I am used to it is slow going. I am a working professional, my time is limited and I am looking for a tutor I can meet with on a weekly basis for an hour (using gotomeeting and telephone) to critique and help develop my skills. I am expecting to pay for this service (pay commensurate with ability). I model products for the woodworking industry and am most interested in hard edge modeling. Is there any one interested in working with me?

Sandpiper
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Check out my ZBrush Training site:

http://jessesandifer.blogspot.com

I offer private tutoring with one-on-one videos as well as monthly zbrush training to the general public. All pricing and FAQ on the page. It's geared towards those who are trying to get off their learning plateau and move onward with their artistic career! :)

Let me know if you are interested and we can get started anytime you like. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Jesse

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.