PDA

View Full Version : Where to find high quality video tutorials?

tr79
03-12-2010, 04:25 PM
I just wonder where I could find some useful high guality stuffs? Especially I am looking for video tutorials, but only know the gnomon sites, but there I did not find what I am looking for. I am total beginner which find environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.

Please could you recommend, where I could find some of these tutorials?
Thank you a lot.

vicmonty
03-13-2010, 03:56 AM
there are tons of useful post in this forum. I'd recommend starting at the top of this thread and working your way down. Also, check out http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=130&t=200222. enjoy and welcome!

tr79
03-13-2010, 08:26 AM
thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

IgnacioMc
04-01-2010, 03:50 PM
thanks for reply, but I talked about professional prized video tutorials like gnomon sites, which you can recommend me

David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

tr79
04-01-2010, 03:53 PM
David Fynch has a new series at Gnomon called "Dynamic Figure Drawing" which I have and recommend, it is really good.
I started with Riven Phoenix "The Structure of Man" DVD series which gave me excellent drawing fundamentals for drawing the human figure.
Now, I'm going through David Fynch's series.

I aksed to:

environments concept art/ speedpaint tutorials.
Thank you a lot.

dbisme
04-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Try this google list that I found:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft%3Aen-us&q=environments+concept+art+video+tutorials&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

using "environments concept art video tutorials"

CGTalk Moderation
04-04-2010, 04:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.