PDA

View Full Version : Character 2D: Dead body in the debris field

EricUNSL
09-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Hi Everybody,

This one's been sitting in my hard drive for awhile. Somehow I think there should be more to the piece. Let me know if you think I should add something or leave as is. C&C Welcome.

Thanks.

http://www.starleagueart.com/images/personal/Explorer.jpg

melicion
09-04-2003, 07:20 PM
This looks great so far... the only thing I can think of is adding some more highlights to the dead body so that it stands out more in the foreground. Other then that... great job.

EricUNSL
09-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Interesting thought melicion,

Maybe something like a secondary light source lighting the body from above? a warm tone perhaps, on the sleeves etc.

I'll give it a shot. Anyone else have a helpful suggestion?

EricUNSL
09-06-2003, 09:10 AM
50,000 members and only one response? Gee thanks. Either it's so amazing that you're all speechless or it is so flawed that you won't even bother to reply. If the piece needs something to spice it up, please share because I'm at a loss.

sirgreensock
09-06-2003, 09:37 PM
I dont know why there are so few replies!
This is great work, I like the mood and composition.
Oh, and dont assume that just because there are few posts, that your work isnt good. People here are a tad bit shy. :D

ElKrullo
09-07-2003, 05:00 AM
Hey! Nice painting!
I like how the dead body is brightly lit from underneath.
Don't have anything constructive to say really. Maybe I should just go to sleep! :surprised:

StealthPharaoh
09-07-2003, 06:15 AM
nice work..i like the pose of the dead body..
but i have a question..was it all drawn from scratch because the face of the guy sitting on the chair looks familiar..i think i saw it before..:hmm:
sorry if that sounds mean..but i would like if u can clarify how u made this picture..

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.