PDA

View Full Version : ZOTAC Trailer 2010

KaiKostack
03-08-2010, 08:48 PM
A trailer for ZOTAC International Limited, which is a computer hardware company focused on producing Nvidia based graphics cards among other stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6LmHCDCmJA
Make sure you watch it in FullHD and fullscreen. :)

Or:
http://vimeo.com/10010270

[Because of copyright claims of the producing advertising agency I have removed the images and the Behind the Scenes video.]

Congratulations to all artists involved.

Made entirely with Blender. Modeling, rigging, animation, compositing, editing, everything.

I hope you like it. :)

directed and animated by. . . KAI KOSTACK
storyboard and concept art. . JÖRG WALCZAK
modeling. . . . . . . . . . . PAUL ANDRUCHIEWICZ • ROBERT PETERSDORF
music and sound design. . . . AUDIOMOTO
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ROSKOW KRETSCHMANN • OLIVER HAERTEL
produced by . . . . . . . . . FACTORY-C & DREISPRINGER GbR

sarcastique
03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
good job!!

MissOptimist
03-09-2010, 02:18 AM
I loved the effects ! niiice

JackEbensteiner
03-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Very nifty. I like it overall, though I'm not sure I understood it all. I know the story of it probably isn't that important considering its purpose, but just as a crit, I got lost especially towards the end when the woman appeared. The shaders and the effects were all really nice. The animation on the gold man seemed to reserved/stiff occasionally, but it overall was pretty sweet so nice work everybody! Gotta love anything with giant monsters!

KaiKostack
03-09-2010, 08:55 AM
thank you.

the original final scene was a bit more obvious i think, at least it showed that there is some kind of a "good" relationship between both characters through some facial acting in a close-up. she was opening her eyes, after relieved from the stone, looking pleasantly surprised at the hero and finally smiling at him. but zotac didn't really like it so we dumped it in a last minute change and came up with another more neutral and distant alternate ending.

KaiKostack
05-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Here is a small behind the scenes video for your enjoyment:

[Because of copyright claims of the producing advertising agency I have removed the images and the Behind the Scenes video.]

Freelanimator
05-22-2010, 04:58 PM
Congratulations on the interesting project.
Im gonna be honest with you, it kinda looks like a demonstration for a 3d software from the 80's.
I couldnt make out if there was a story there, the camera movement was abit too much, felt like you wanted to experiment with hand held camera.
In general the overall thing was too messy for me, too dark, too shaky and with designs and color scheme that kicked me back 30 years.

Im sorry if the comments are too harsh but thats how I felt watching your piece.

Mike.

KaiKostack
05-24-2010, 07:01 PM
i really appreciate honest comments and opinions. i have learned that tastes are very different in the many aspects of CGI so i don't take anything personally. thank you. :)

CGTalk Moderation
05-24-2010, 07:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.