PDA

View Full Version : How to make high definition videos?

gwapako
03-03-2010, 04:11 AM
I am still new to adobe after effects. Although I already did a couple of videos using AE but I am not satisfied with its output. It does not have a high quality resolution. And when I watch some AE videos in youtube, I really can compare the quality of their vids and mine when it comes to resolution. What could be wrong? Where do I lack? Does it have something to do with my video card or rendering? I really need your inputs guys. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Mylenium
03-03-2010, 06:37 AM
Sorry, but that's going nowhere. Please provide screenshots and info about your exact settings for the comp, the source footage and the output.

Mylenium

BoBoZoBo
03-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Ditto to Myle - Not enough info.

The video card would not be my first guess, but we need to see what you are using for input, your specs, and your workflow/output settings.

meleseDESIGN
03-16-2010, 01:52 AM
How to make high definition videos?

Open your Composition Settings, there under Presets choose HDTV 1080 29,97, as Resolution choose Full.

To open the Composition Settings dialog box to change composition settings, do one of the following:

Select a composition in the Project panel or activate the Timeline or Composition panel for a composition, and choose Composition > Composition Settings, or press Ctrl+K (Windows) or Command+K (Mac OS).
Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) a composition in the Project panel or Composition panel (not on a layer), and choose Composition Settings from the context menu.

;)

scrimski
03-16-2010, 03:32 AM
The Op isn't after the size, but probably about the output's quality.

meleseDESIGN
03-16-2010, 04:10 AM
I thought he is after the size, as he were asking "How to make high definition videos?".
Without the proper comp size he wont get HD videos.
Render settings should be set to Full as standard if the comp is HD.
I donīt think he was playing with the render settings, but I could be wrong.
Since thereīre no further informations here itīs all about guessing.

;)

CGTalk Moderation
03-16-2010, 04:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.