PDA

View Full Version : I cannot see all the images i have uploaded,

Thekillah
02-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Managing my portfolio, (I have no Cgs Membership) i discovered that the details i put on every image do not appear correctly. There appear symbols of html like acute,and similar.

Cannot see all images i have uploaded. They are 8, and i only see in my portfolio just five. ¿What´s the problem with CgSociety Web? Cannot just work?

If anyone has a response to this, please, help.

Note: I´m not becoming Cg Membership if it doesn´t works and there is no a good support for client, That´s it.
Thanks to everyone.

khendar
02-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Managing my portfolio, (I have no Cgs Membership) i discovered that the details i put on every image do not appear correctly. There appear symbols of html like acute,and similar.

Cannot see all images i have uploaded. They are 8, and i only see in my portfolio just five. ¿What´s the problem with CgSociety Web? Cannot just work?

If anyone has a response to this, please, help.

Note: I´m not becoming Cg Membership if it doesn´t works and there is no a good support for client, That´s it.
Thanks to everyone.

Unpaid accounts can only have 5 images in their portfolio. If you want to display more, you must purchase a membership.

The &acute stuff is caused by some security coding that we added to the site to prevent cross-site-scripting attacks. You can avoid it for the most part by not using any non-english characters in your image description fields.

Thekillah
02-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Ok, take a look to my descriptions and tell me i do not use correct english words. And, by the way, if i put a description on Spanish, ¿What´s the problem?

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2010, 11:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.