PDA

View Full Version : can soem one please help me (rendeing issues)

wind27382
02-21-2010, 01:37 PM
I'm using vue extream with 3d studio max 2009 and I'm having some major issues rendering. everything is coming out black. i read on here some place that it has something to do with the global illumination but i don't know how to fix it. can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong right now all vue elements come out black.

fatsober
02-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the world of integrating max and vue...good luck.

Although there are some tutorials out there and good advice on the forum it can still be a nightmare. From what you say I'm geussing you're rendering with an MR SUN + Sky? Set yout MR phographic exposure to 15 and clear daylight pre-set. This sometimes works, and from the vue menu test disconecting fianl gather. If all else fails turn off all exposure and test to see what works. I have never managed to get it to work as I would like and often have to fake the gi etc.. Also check out this it may help:

http://www.imakeu.com/Tutorials/Vue/

rich0550
02-28-2010, 02:56 AM
I have the same problem with 2010 64x, it comes out black, what is odd is there does not seem to be any buckets. wondering if its rendering at all.

thats quite a walkthrough above will have to try it I guess ..

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2010, 02:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.