PDA

View Full Version : 2D: a sad story: when a machine fall in love...


mazzaloth
09-01-2003, 03:14 PM
<when a machine fell in love>.
(painter 7, 20 hours+)

c+c please, thank you.

http://emu.joyie.com/host/mazz/painting/69_machinlove.jpg

mazzaloth
09-01-2003, 03:16 PM
some part of this work
(oh my poor English:blush: )

http://emu.joyie.com/host/mazz/painting/69_machinlove_s1.jpg

http://emu.joyie.com/host/mazz/painting/69_machinlove_s2.jpg

http://emu.joyie.com/host/mazz/painting/69_machinlove_s3.jpg

g3n
09-01-2003, 09:19 PM
no comments? i think its nice and creative :) :thumbsup:

DEVARSHY
09-01-2003, 11:29 PM
i THINK tHE tITLE COULD Be grammatically corrected...
It should be "When a machine falls in love" or when a machine fell in love"

Other than that....some reflected light on the fingers would provide some more contrast and make the hand stand out a little more...right now,I feel It seems to get lost in the darkness.

Jus my 2Cents.
Its a very cstrong Concept with a unique approach.

Tim Deneau
09-02-2003, 01:18 AM
Visually it looks interesting, I don't really understand the message though :shrug:

mazzaloth
09-02-2003, 03:15 AM
thank you DEVARSHY :lightbulb

Originally posted by DEVARSHY
i THINK tHE tITLE COULD Be grammatically corrected...
It should be "When a machine falls in love" or when a machine fell in love"

Other than that....some reflected light on the fingers would provide some more contrast and make the hand stand out a little more...right now,I feel It seems to get lost in the darkness.

Jus my 2Cents.
Its a very cstrong Concept with a unique approach.

jumpjump999
09-02-2003, 06:11 AM
mazz,,,,,,i like u....r....pic.....

robcamp
09-02-2003, 06:53 AM
Good concept, saddening also.

I would say a bit too dark in some areas, and I agree on the need of some incidental light on the edges of the arm and maybe the toilet to bring some details up.

Nice!

xgrave
09-02-2003, 07:45 AM
good work,I like that toilet:beer:

dirtyiron
09-02-2003, 08:34 AM
Pain of Love ? Maybe I don't know what you want to express,but your work is really amazing~~~~~~~I love it!! :thumbsup:

mazzaloth
09-03-2003, 05:34 AM
I was surprised and honored so much to get advice from you. I found that the drawing looks much better than before as a whole after I retouched it according to your advice. Thank you very much. :beer:

Originally posted by robcamp
Good concept, saddening also.

I would say a bit too dark in some areas, and I agree on the need of some incidental light on the edges of the arm and maybe the toilet to bring some details up.

Nice!

Vesuvando
09-03-2003, 05:44 AM
Nice picture , even if the plot of the image is not clear for me...
Maybe you can explain?

damnengineer
09-03-2003, 05:47 AM
I love it, I guess the robot went down the drain

mazzaloth
09-03-2003, 06:04 AM
that comes from a dream of mine. a robot falls in love with a human being, then ... eventually ... but I just couldn't remember all about it, so I had to record it by drawing with my imagination. thank you for your concerning. :)

Originally posted by Vesuvando
Nice picture , even if the plot of the image is not clear for me...
Maybe you can explain?

bluestone
09-03-2003, 06:53 AM
:buttrock: :beer::applause:good work!~ it better then my,i just to learn painter8 a few time ago,(sorry my english very limited.T_T)
http://210.51.181.218/ut/attach/2003/09/02/1594694-girl-embed.jpg

phoenix
09-10-2003, 08:02 PM
nice mood ......

CGTalk Moderation
01-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.